Borough of Longport
Library Facility Survey
1. On average, how often did you use the Longport library?
once a week
three times a week or more
once a month
less than once a month
2. What days and hours would you like to see the new Longport library facility open? (i.e. Monday 9am-5pm)
3. When you visit the library, what services do you use most? Check any that apply:
borrowing materials (books, DVDS, music, etc.)
programs (classes, speakers, film, storytime, etc.)
computers and printers
assistance with computer, printer use
study rooms/ reading areas
community meeting room
4. What would be some of the most important services to you in a new library facility?
5. What would you like to see more of? ( adult fiction, adult nonfiction, audiobooks, DVDs, E-books, E-audio, magazines, newspapers, young adult materials, children’s materials, public computers, adult programs, children’s programs, speakers, etc.)
6. Is there anything that was lacking in the previous library system that you would like to see in the new facility?
7. Any final suggestions?
Contact Information (Optional)
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey!
Longport, Atlantic County, New Jersey
2305 Atlantic Avenue
Longport, NJ 08403
Host : qprun3a